Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Evening Harvest

 Dress and Boots- Chicwish, Hat- HM


I wera these Chicwish boots almost everyday. They have become a staple of my fall outfits lately. I love them. I can't say it enough. They are durable, so well made, have brass metal buckles, have a slight heel and just look soooo badass.  I wanted to combine their hardcore qualities with this pretty intricate gold and black tulle dress, which is also from Chicwish. I mainly wanted this dress so I can use it in a very special and personal shoot later this month that I will share with all of you!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall season! I'm trying to make the most of the fall colour before it slowly fades away.

Make sure to follow my instagram! i post some neat things every now and again.

XOXO,
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. love ur shoes

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that dress is just so gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is just so so pretty. You look gorgeous! I love those boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO stunning, darling. Your makeup is fabulous!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is phenomenal and you look fantastic in it. Love the hat too! x
    Saz
    mockabilitychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!