Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween- Lana Del Rey


  Hello and I hope everyone had a great Halloween! My costume was the beautiful Lana Del Rey! I figured I already dress 60s, I always have winged liner, I can make a sweet real flower crown and its a costume that isn't slutty! Yayyyy! Haha!
I even went all out and got fake Lana nails, which pretty much disabled my hands from doing anything! No wonder I always rip off my nails.. so much easier!
I went out to downtown Slo with some friends including Pete who was is own evil twin/ 70s villain spy/ Doc Holiday/ ect.
All in all it was wonderful day and memorable Halloween!
:)

12 comments:

  1. You look so amazing! this is the first time i see somebody dressed up as lana del rey for halloween! you totally nailed the look!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous outfit! love how you represent Lana del Rey!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! I love your costume! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like her a lot, and you look sooo gorgeous!! XOXO :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! *.*

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful! Love that flower crown!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay your Lana costume turned out so cute! You look adorable and I just love the giant floral crown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look reaaaaally stunning with your fringe back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great blog you have. Very unique style. Love your pictures. I will for sure visit back often. Hope you can visit my blog www.instyleforless.org I will be so honored if you like me on Facebook.com/instyleforless and follow me twitter.com/@haleyinstyle
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7a replica bags meaning you could look here n8g42d8i68 best replica bags online 2018 replica bags china free shipping replica hermes handbags c7k24p1t79 replica bags china published here d7y77t5y77 replica ysl replica bags nyc

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!